Us in Florida

Us in Florida

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas fun has come and gone....






Well, Christmas has come and gone once again for the year. The hustle and bustle of shopping, wrapping and cookie baking is finally over, with huge sigh of relief for another 340 days or so.

Now, we're onto figuring out potential names, debating the birth plan, and more than anything just plain adjusting to the fact that we'll be parents of 4 children within 7 months or so. WOW!

Jessica is currently in week 12 of approximately 40. Here's a blurb of what's going on inside:Your little one is around two whole inches long and their head is starting to lift a bit as their neck straightens. What's more they're practicing breathing using amniotic fluid and they've developed their sucking reflexes. She's starting to notice a little more snugness in her SilverTab jeans, and her shirts are getting tighter and tighter around the mid-section weekly it almost seems. She sold all of her maternity clothes from Teagan, and most of them from the twins, so needless to say; the gift card from her Mom & Step-Dad went straight to Old Navy's maternity department. So, she'll be sporting a semi-new wardrobe in the coming weeks :~)

Not only have her clothes gotten snugger, but her fingers have swollen (or so she says) to the point where her wedding ring no longer fits. I solved this problem with her first complaint with Teagan: I bought her a different ring to wear. Therefore, if you run into her, yes we're still hitched. No, her wedding ring isn't lost. No, her wedding ring is not fitting the pregnant sausages.

As I type this, I'm asking Jessica if she'll ever write/post anything here.

She claims its "a little weird, I'm not gonna lie, if it was a journal for just me to read I'd be fine---but everyone can see it." I say, "Oh well, people this day and age enjoy reading and living vicariously through others."

So, please talk her into posting on here, I can't do it all myself!

We hope you all had a Merry Christmas! We'll post pics of the kids from Christmas night soon.

Until next time,

Jess----and a peeking over the shoulder Jessica

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This isn't weird for you guys to do this. This is neat. Wish I would have done it with the pregnancy that I am in now. Maybe everyone would understand a little better what I am going through. LOL :)

    ReplyDelete